Photoinduced Copper(I)-Catalyzed Click Chemistry by the Electron Transfer Process Using Polynuclear Aromatic Compounds
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics
Volume 215, Issue 7, pages 662–668, April 2014
How to Cite
Yilmaz, G., Iskin, B. and Yagci, Y. (2014), Photoinduced Copper(I)-Catalyzed Click Chemistry by the Electron Transfer Process Using Polynuclear Aromatic Compounds. Macromol. Chem. Phys., 215: 662–668. doi: 10.1002/macp.201400010
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2014
- Istanbul Technical University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!