The results of this paper were presented at the Tehran IPM Logic Conference 2007 and Computability in Europe (CiE) 2007
On Turing degrees of points in computable topology†
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Mathematical Logic Quarterly
Special Issue: Computability and Complexity in Analysis
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 470–482, September 2008
How to Cite
Kalantari, I. and Welch, L. (2008), On Turing degrees of points in computable topology. Mathematical Logic Quarterly, 54: 470–482. doi: 10.1002/malq.200710062
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!