Computable symbolic dynamics
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Mathematical Logic Quarterly
Special Issue: Computability and Complexity in Analysis
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 460–469, September 2008
How to Cite
Cenzer, D., Dashti, S. A. and King, J. L. F. (2008), Computable symbolic dynamics. Mathematical Logic Quarterly, 54: 460–469. doi: 10.1002/malq.200710066
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2007
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMS 0532644, DMS 0554841, DMS 062393
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!