Behavior of Active Sites in a Changing, Supported Metallocene Catalyst Particle: Modeling Monomer Transport and Kinetics
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 289, Issue 11, pages 1012–1026, November 19, 2004
How to Cite
Chiovetta, M. G. and Estenoz, D. A. (2004), Behavior of Active Sites in a Changing, Supported Metallocene Catalyst Particle: Modeling Monomer Transport and Kinetics. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 289: 1012–1026. doi: 10.1002/mame.200400069
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!