Effects of Characteristics of Rubber, Mixing and Vulcanization on the Structure and Properties of Rubber/Clay Nanocomposites by Melt Blending
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 289, Issue 10, pages 890–894, October 20, 2004
How to Cite
Wu, Y.-P., Ma, Y., Wang, Y.-Q. and Zhang, L.-Q. (2004), Effects of Characteristics of Rubber, Mixing and Vulcanization on the Structure and Properties of Rubber/Clay Nanocomposites by Melt Blending. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 289: 890–894. doi: 10.1002/mame.200400085
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!