Role of Star-Like Hydroxylpropyl Lignin in Soy-Protein Plastics
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 291, Issue 5, pages 524–530, May 23, 2006
How to Cite
Wei, M., Fan, L., Huang, J. and Chen, Y. (2006), Role of Star-Like Hydroxylpropyl Lignin in Soy-Protein Plastics. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 291: 524–530. doi: 10.1002/mame.200500372
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!