Improvement of Flex-Fatigue Life of Carbon-Black-Filled Styrene-Butadiene Rubber by Addition of Nanodispersed Clay
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 291, Issue 8, pages 944–949, August 7, 2006
How to Cite
Wu, Y.-P., Zhao, W. and Zhang, L.-Q. (2006), Improvement of Flex-Fatigue Life of Carbon-Black-Filled Styrene-Butadiene Rubber by Addition of Nanodispersed Clay. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 291: 944–949. doi: 10.1002/mame.200600114
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2006
- Beijing New Star Plan Project. Grant Number: 2004A14
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50303002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!