Electrospun Composite Mats of Poly[(D,L-lactide)-co-glycolide] and Collagen with High Porosity as Potential Scaffolds for Skin Tissue Engineering
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 294, Issue 9, pages 611–619, September 14, 2009
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Zhu, X., Cui, W., Li, X. and Jin, Y. (2009), Electrospun Composite Mats of Poly[(D,L-lactide)-co-glycolide] and Collagen with High Porosity as Potential Scaffolds for Skin Tissue Engineering. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 294: 611–619. doi: 10.1002/mame.200900052
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!