Responsive Hybrid Polymeric/Metallic Nanoparticles for Catalytic Applications
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 295, Issue 11, pages 1049–1057, November 12, 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, J.-T., Wei, G., Keller, T. F., Gallagher, H., Stötzel, C., Müller, F. A., Gottschaldt, M., Schubert, U. S. and Jandt, K. D. (2010), Responsive Hybrid Polymeric/Metallic Nanoparticles for Catalytic Applications. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 295: 1049–1057. doi: 10.1002/mame.201000204
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2010
- Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung, Stuttgart, Germany
- Dutch Polymer Institute (DPI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!