A Fully Polymeric Mouldable Microfluidic Device. Part 1: The Process of Design
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 296, Issue 12, pages 1081–1090, December 12, 2011
How to Cite
Neerincx, P. E., Denteneer, R. P. J. and Meijer, H. E. H. (2011), A Fully Polymeric Mouldable Microfluidic Device. Part 1: The Process of Design. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 296: 1081–1090. doi: 10.1002/mame.201100047
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!