Influence of Interfacial Activity and Micelle Formation on Rheological Behavior and Microstructure of Reactively Compatibilized PP/PET Blends
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 297, Issue 4, pages 312–328, April 2012
How to Cite
Entezam, M., Khonakdar, H. A., Yousefi, A. A., Jafari, S. H., Wagenknecht, U., Heinrich, G. and Kretzschmar, B. (2012), Influence of Interfacial Activity and Micelle Formation on Rheological Behavior and Microstructure of Reactively Compatibilized PP/PET Blends. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 297: 312–328. doi: 10.1002/mame.201100121
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!