Impact of Filler Functionalisation on the Crystallinity, Thermal Stability and Mechanical Properties of Thermoplastic Elastomer/Carbon Nanotube Nanocomposites
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 298, Issue 3, pages 359–370, March 2013
How to Cite
Prado, L. A. S. d. A., Kopyniecka, A., Chandrasekaran, S., Broza, G., Roslaniec, Z. and Schulte, K. (2013), Impact of Filler Functionalisation on the Crystallinity, Thermal Stability and Mechanical Properties of Thermoplastic Elastomer/Carbon Nanotube Nanocomposites. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 298: 359–370. doi: 10.1002/mame.201200066
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- German Research Council (DFG). Grant Number: Schu 926/14-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!