On the Flame Resistance Behavior of PP/PET Blends in the Presence of Nanoclay and a Halogen-Free Flame Retardant
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 298, Issue 10, pages 1074–1084, October 2013
How to Cite
Entezam, M., Khonakdar, H. A. and Yousefi, A. A. (2013), On the Flame Resistance Behavior of PP/PET Blends in the Presence of Nanoclay and a Halogen-Free Flame Retardant. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 298: 1074–1084. doi: 10.1002/mame.201200195
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!