Three-Dimensional Flexible Electronics Enabled by Shape Memory Polymer Substrates for Responsive Neural Interfaces
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Special Issue: Advances in Actively Moving Polymers
Volume 297, Issue 12, pages 1193–1202, December 2012
How to Cite
Ware, T., Simon, D., Hearon, K., Liu, C., Shah, S., Reeder, J., Khodaparast, N., Kilgard, M. P., Maitland, D. J., Rennaker, R. L. and Voit, W. E. (2012), Three-Dimensional Flexible Electronics Enabled by Shape Memory Polymer Substrates for Responsive Neural Interfaces. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 297: 1193–1202. doi: 10.1002/mame.201200241
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Syzygy Memory Plastics, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!