Reactive mcl-PHA: A Sustainable Alternative for Innovative Hybrid Materials
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 298, Issue 9, pages 1004–1015, September 2013
How to Cite
Moraes, R. P., Smeets, N. M. B., McKenzie, N., Zhang, Y., Kontopoulou, M., Ramsay, B., Ramsay, J. A. and McKenna, T. F. L. (2013), Reactive mcl-PHA: A Sustainable Alternative for Innovative Hybrid Materials. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 298: 1004–1015. doi: 10.1002/mame.201200295
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!