Degradable Polyurethane/Soy Protein Shape-Memory Polymer Blends Prepared Via Environmentally-Friendly Aqueous Dispersions
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Special Issue: Advances in Actively Moving Polymers
Volume 297, Issue 12, pages 1213–1224, December 2012
How to Cite
Madbouly, S. A. and Lendlein, A. (2012), Degradable Polyurethane/Soy Protein Shape-Memory Polymer Blends Prepared Via Environmentally-Friendly Aqueous Dispersions. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 297: 1213–1224. doi: 10.1002/mame.201200341
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
Vol. 298, Issue 2, 252, Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!