Poly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyvalerate) and Poly(propylene carbonate) Blends: an Efficient Method to Finely Adjust Properties of Functional Materials
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 298, Issue 11, pages 1176–1183, November 2013
How to Cite
Corre, Y.-M., Bruzaud, S. and Grohens, Y. (2013), Poly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyvalerate) and Poly(propylene carbonate) Blends: an Efficient Method to Finely Adjust Properties of Functional Materials. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 298: 1176–1183. doi: 10.1002/mame.201200345
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!