Physical Properties, Crystallization, and Thermal/Hydrolytic Degradation of Poly(L-lactide)/Nano/Micro-Diamond Composites
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 298, Issue 11, pages 1149–1159, November 2013
How to Cite
Tsuji, H., Aratani, T. and Takikawa, H. (2013), Physical Properties, Crystallization, and Thermal/Hydrolytic Degradation of Poly(L-lactide)/Nano/Micro-Diamond Composites. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 298: 1149–1159. doi: 10.1002/mame.201200397
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!