Role of Phase Morphology on the Damage Initiated Self-healing Behavior of Ionomer Blends
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 298, Issue 12, pages 1350–1364, December 2013
How to Cite
Rahman, M. A., Spagnoli, G., Grande, A. M. and Di Landro, L. (2013), Role of Phase Morphology on the Damage Initiated Self-healing Behavior of Ionomer Blends. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 298: 1350–1364. doi: 10.1002/mame.201200399
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- SMAT – Regione Lombardia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!