Ethylene-vinyl Acetate Thermoplastic Copolymers Filled with Multiwall Carbon Nanotubes: Effect of Hydrothermal Ageing on Mechanical, Thermal, and Electrical Properties
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 299, Issue 1, pages 41–50, January 2014
How to Cite
Starkova, O., Buschhorn, S. T., de Almeida Prado, L. A. S., Pötschke, P., Edelmann, M. and Schulte, K. (2014), Ethylene-vinyl Acetate Thermoplastic Copolymers Filled with Multiwall Carbon Nanotubes: Effect of Hydrothermal Ageing on Mechanical, Thermal, and Electrical Properties. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 299: 41–50. doi: 10.1002/mame.201200422
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: SCHU 926/20-1
- ERAF. Grant Number: 2010/0201/2DP/22.214.171.124.0/10/APIA/VIAA/005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!