PLA/Halloysite Nanocomposite Films: Water Vapor Barrier Properties and Specific Key Characteristics
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 299, Issue 1, pages 104–115, January 2014
How to Cite
Gorrasi, G., Pantani, R., Murariu, M. and Dubois, P. (2014), PLA/Halloysite Nanocomposite Films: Water Vapor Barrier Properties and Specific Key Characteristics. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 299: 104–115. doi: 10.1002/mame.201200424
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2012
- INTERREG–NANOLAC project
- Région Wallonne in the frame of OPTI2MAT program of excellence
- Interuniversity Attraction Pole program of the Belgian Federal Science Policy Office. Grant Number: PAI 7/05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!