Correlation Between Reactive Modification Conditions and Degree of Long-Chain Branching in Chemically Modified Linear Low Density Polyethylene Using Response Surface Experimental Design
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 299, Issue 2, pages 154–164, February 2014
How to Cite
Golriz, M., Khonakdar, H. A., Morshedian, J., Abedini, H., Jafari, S. H., Lederer, A. and Wagenknecht, U. (2014), Correlation Between Reactive Modification Conditions and Degree of Long-Chain Branching in Chemically Modified Linear Low Density Polyethylene Using Response Surface Experimental Design. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 299: 154–164. doi: 10.1002/mame.201300005
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2013
- Alexander von Humboldt
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!