Biocomposites From Switchgrass and Lignin Hybrid and Poly(butylene succinate) Bioplastic: Studies on Reactive Compatibilization and Performance Evaluation
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 299, Issue 2, pages 178–189, February 2014
How to Cite
Sahoo, S., Misra, M. and Mohanty, A. K. (2014), Biocomposites From Switchgrass and Lignin Hybrid and Poly(butylene succinate) Bioplastic: Studies on Reactive Compatibilization and Performance Evaluation. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 299: 178–189. doi: 10.1002/mame.201300038
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA) – University of Guelph, Bioeconomy Industrial Uses Research Program
- “Ontario BioCar Initiative” from the Ministry of Economic Development and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!