Supporting Information is available from the wiley online library or from the author.
Wheat-Gluten-Based Adhesives for Particle Boards: Effect of Crosslinking Agents†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 299, Issue 1, pages 116–124, January 2014
How to Cite
Khosravi, S., Khabbaz, F., Nordqvist, P. and Johansson, M. (2014), Wheat-Gluten-Based Adhesives for Particle Boards: Effect of Crosslinking Agents. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 299: 116–124. doi: 10.1002/mame.201300045
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- Ecobuild Institute Excellence Center and Casco Adhesives
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!