Micropatterning Polypyrrole Conducting Polymer by Pulsed Electrical Discharge
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 299, Issue 2, pages 198–207, February 2014
How to Cite
Anwar, M. M., Saleh, T., Madden, J. D. W. and Takahata, K. (2014), Micropatterning Polypyrrole Conducting Polymer by Pulsed Electrical Discharge. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 299: 198–207. doi: 10.1002/mame.201300048
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- British Columbia Knowledge Development Fund. K. Takahata
- Canada Research Chairs program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!