Biomimetic Micro-Patterning of Epoxy Coatings for Enhanced Surface Hydrophobicity and Low Friction
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 299, Issue 2, pages 237–247, February 2014
How to Cite
McDonald, B., Shahsavan, H. and Zhao, B. (2014), Biomimetic Micro-Patterning of Epoxy Coatings for Enhanced Surface Hydrophobicity and Low Friction. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 299: 237–247. doi: 10.1002/mame.201300112
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!