Enzyme Modification of Grain By-products and Their Biocomposites: Characterization, Mechanical and Thermal Properties
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 299, Issue 2, pages 248–256, February 2014
How to Cite
Mamun, A. A. and Bledzki, A. K. (2014), Enzyme Modification of Grain By-products and Their Biocomposites: Characterization, Mechanical and Thermal Properties. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 299: 248–256. doi: 10.1002/mame.201300140
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2013
- Novozymes A/S, Denmark, and Maps (India) Limited, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!