A Versatile Thiol-ene/Sol–Gel Two-Stage Curing Process Based on a Hyperbranched Polyester with Different Degrees of 10-Undecenoyl Modification
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 299, Issue 4, pages 495–503, April 2014
How to Cite
Flores, M., Foix, D., Serra, A., Ramis, X. and Sangermano, M. (2014), A Versatile Thiol-ene/Sol–Gel Two-Stage Curing Process Based on a Hyperbranched Polyester with Different Degrees of 10-Undecenoyl Modification. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 299: 495–503. doi: 10.1002/mame.201300264
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2012
- MINECO. Grant Numbers: MAT2011-27039-C03-01, MAT2011-27039-C03-02
- Comissionat per a Universitat i Recerca de la Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009-SGR-1512
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!