Investigating the Crystal Growth Behavior of Biodegradable Polymer Blend Thin Films Using In Situ Atomic Force Microscopy
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 299, Issue 6, pages 689–697, June 2014
How to Cite
Malwela, T. and Sinha Ray, S. (2014), Investigating the Crystal Growth Behavior of Biodegradable Polymer Blend Thin Films Using In Situ Atomic Force Microscopy. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 299: 689–697. doi: 10.1002/mame.201300281
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2013
- DST, CSIR, and NRF South Africa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!