Macroporous Polyolefin Membranes from Dicyclopentadiene High Internal Phase Emulsions: Preparation and Morphology Tuning
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
Volume 299, Issue 7, pages 843–850, July 2014
How to Cite
Kovačič, S., Preishuber-Pflügl, F. and Slugovc, C. (2014), Macroporous Polyolefin Membranes from Dicyclopentadiene High Internal Phase Emulsions: Preparation and Morphology Tuning. Macromol. Mater. Eng., 299: 843–850. doi: 10.1002/mame.201300400
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2013
- European Community. Grant Number: CP-FP 211468-2 EUMET
- VARTA Micro Innovation GmbH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!