Dedicated to Professor Klaus Matthes on his sixtieth birthday
Second-order Characteristics for Stochastic Structures Connected with Gibbs Point Processes†
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1991 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 151, Issue 1, pages 95–100, 1991
How to Cite
Stoyan, D. and Grabarnik, P. (1991), Second-order Characteristics for Stochastic Structures Connected with Gibbs Point Processes. Math. Nachr., 151: 95–100. doi: 10.1002/mana.19911510108
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!