When buyers also sell: The implications of pricing policies for customer satisfaction
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 329–355, April 2002
How to Cite
Hoyer, W. D., Herrmann, A. and Huber, F. (2002), When buyers also sell: The implications of pricing policies for customer satisfaction. Psychol. Mark., 19: 329–355. doi: 10.1002/mar.10013
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!