“Where there is a will…”: Motivation as a moderator of language processing by bilingual consumers
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Psycholinguistics & Marketing
Volume 19, Issue 7-8, pages 573–593, July - August 2002
How to Cite
Luna, D. and Peracchio, L. A. (2002), “Where there is a will…”: Motivation as a moderator of language processing by bilingual consumers. Psychol. Mark., 19: 573–593. doi: 10.1002/mar.10026
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!