A situational analysis on how salespeople experience and cope with shame and embarrassment
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 713–741, September 2002
How to Cite
Verbeke, W. and Bagozzi, R. P. (2002), A situational analysis on how salespeople experience and cope with shame and embarrassment. Psychol. Mark., 19: 713–741. doi: 10.1002/mar.10032
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!