Interrelationships and distinct effects of internal reference prices on perceived expensiveness and demand
Article first published online: 3 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Beyond Core Service
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 227–248, March 2003
How to Cite
Garbarino, E. and Slonim, R. (2003), Interrelationships and distinct effects of internal reference prices on perceived expensiveness and demand. Psychol. Mark., 20: 227–248. doi: 10.1002/mar.10069
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!