Valenced attributions and risk in new-product decisions: How why indicates what's next
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Radon: Appealing to Our Fears
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 395–432, May 2003
How to Cite
Forlani, D. and Walker, O. C. (2003), Valenced attributions and risk in new-product decisions: How why indicates what's next. Psychol. Mark., 20: 395–432. doi: 10.1002/mar.10079
- Issue online: 4 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!