The effects of interaction on consumers' attitudes in focus groups
Article first published online: 4 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Radon: Appealing to Our Fears
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 433–454, May 2003
How to Cite
Bristol, T. and Fern, E. F. (2003), The effects of interaction on consumers' attitudes in focus groups. Psychol. Mark., 20: 433–454. doi: 10.1002/mar.10080
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2003
- Oklahoma State University College of Business Administration
- R. B. Pamplin College of Business at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!