Why people (don't) shop online: A lifestyle study of the internet consumer
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Why People (Don't) Shop Online
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 567–597, July 2003
How to Cite
Swinyard, W. R. and Smith, S. M. (2003), Why people (don't) shop online: A lifestyle study of the internet consumer. Psychol. Mark., 20: 567–597. doi: 10.1002/mar.10087
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2003
- IBM Corporation
- JCPenney Retail Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!