The behavioral ecology of brand choice: How and what do consumers maximize?
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Evolutionary Psychology and Consumption
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 811–836, September 2003
How to Cite
Foxall, G. R. and James, V. K. (2003), The behavioral ecology of brand choice: How and what do consumers maximize?. Psychol. Mark., 20: 811–836. doi: 10.1002/mar.10098
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2003
- Nuffield Foundation, London
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!