Promoting sustainable consumption: Determinants of green purchases by Swiss consumers
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Cross-cultural Consumer Socialization
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 883–902, October 2003
How to Cite
Tanner, C. and Wölfing Kast, S. (2003), Promoting sustainable consumption: Determinants of green purchases by Swiss consumers. Psychol. Mark., 20: 883–902. doi: 10.1002/mar.10101
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2003
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 5001-44666, 8210-61241
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!