Adjustments in performance measures: Distributive and procedural justice effects on outcome satisfaction
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 593–615, June 2001
How to Cite
Huffman, C. and Cain, L. B. (2001), Adjustments in performance measures: Distributive and procedural justice effects on outcome satisfaction. Psychol. Mark., 18: 593–615. doi: 10.1002/mar.1022
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!