Motivation and ability as predictors of play behavior in state-sponsored lotteries: An empirical assessment of psychological control
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 973–983, September 2001
How to Cite
Sprott, D. E., Brumbaugh, A. M. and Miyazaki, A. D. (2001), Motivation and ability as predictors of play behavior in state-sponsored lotteries: An empirical assessment of psychological control. Psychol. Mark., 18: 973–983. doi: 10.1002/mar.1038
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2001
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!