Perceptions of age–identity: A cross-cultural inner-age exploration
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Cognitive Age and Consumption
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1003–1029, October 2001
How to Cite
Barak, B., Mathur, A., Lee, K. and Zhang, Y. (2001), Perceptions of age–identity: A cross-cultural inner-age exploration. Psychol. Mark., 18: 1003–1029. doi: 10.1002/mar.1041
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2001
- Frank G. Zarb School of Business
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!