Brand alliance and customer-based brand-equity effects
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
© 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 487–508, July 2004
How to Cite
Washburn, J. H., Till, B. D. and Priluck, R. (2004), Brand alliance and customer-based brand-equity effects. Psychol. Mark., 21: 487–508. doi: 10.1002/mar.20016
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!