Exploring the connection between frustration and consumer choice behavior in a dynamic decision environment
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
© 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1059–1076, December 2004
How to Cite
Strebel, J., O'Donnell, K. and Myers, J. G. (2004), Exploring the connection between frustration and consumer choice behavior in a dynamic decision environment. Psychol. Mark., 21: 1059–1076. doi: 10.1002/mar.20037
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!