The interaction of retail density and music tempo: Effects on shopper responses
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
© 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 577–589, July 2005
How to Cite
Eroglu, S. A., Machleit, K. A. and Chebat, J.-C. (2005), The interaction of retail density and music tempo: Effects on shopper responses. Psychol. Mark., 22: 577–589. doi: 10.1002/mar.20074
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!