Direct evidence of ending-digit drop-off in price information processing
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2005
© 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 771–783, October 2005
How to Cite
Bizer, G. Y. and Schindler, R. M. (2005), Direct evidence of ending-digit drop-off in price information processing. Psychol. Mark., 22: 771–783. doi: 10.1002/mar.20084
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!