The negative effects of expecting to evaluate: Reexamination and extension in the context of service failure
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2005
© 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 857–885, November 2005
How to Cite
Lane, V. R. and Keaveney, S. M. (2005), The negative effects of expecting to evaluate: Reexamination and extension in the context of service failure. Psychol. Mark., 22: 857–885. doi: 10.1002/mar.20088
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!