The effect of Flash banners on multiattribute decision making: Distractor or source of arousal?
Article first published online: 3 APR 2006
© 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Marketing and E-commerce
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 369–382, May 2006
How to Cite
Day, R.-F., Shyi, G. C.-W. and Wang, J.-C. (2006), The effect of Flash banners on multiattribute decision making: Distractor or source of arousal?. Psychol. Mark., 23: 369–382. doi: 10.1002/mar.20117
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!