Flow, enduring, and situational involvement in the Web environment: A tripartite second-order examination
Article first published online: 3 APR 2006
© 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology & Marketing
Special Issue: Marketing and E-commerce
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 383–411, May 2006
How to Cite
Huang, M.-H. (2006), Flow, enduring, and situational involvement in the Web environment: A tripartite second-order examination. Psychol. Mark., 23: 383–411. doi: 10.1002/mar.20118
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!